Routine maintenance of the machine
In order to achieve trouble-free operation of the machine, operators must understand the operation of the machine and the forming process of paper cup making machine (paper bowl). The machine is a combination of different parts, each parts has its unique function in the production process. Therefore, fully understand the machine’s characters by reading instruction manual is very importment. Pay attention to routine maintenance, mainly cleaning and lubrication. It will make machine performance more stable and longer life.
Maintenance of the machine
Only by doing regular maintenance of paper cup machine can improve the working conditions, it will make the machine running in good working condition and extend its working life; the specific approach is as follows:
Do the routin check daily, check and lubricate all joints and moving parts above the machine table.
Check any loosen of cylindrical pin of connection parts, circlips are in normal position. If there is any distortion or displace, remove them and replace with new circlips immediately.
Check all fasteners: such as nuts, bolts. If any loosen is found, it should be tightened in time; otherwise it will cause severe vibration, playing or cause other serious problems consequently.
All operators or maintenance mechanics must pay attention if there is any noise or abnormal sign during production. If any of this occurs, the machine should be stopped immediately and should be checked thoroughly.
Whenever a problem is found, only a qualified personnel is allowed to do the repare work to ensure safety of personnel and machinery.
The oil pump inlet filter of lubrication system should be clean regularly to avoid oil pipe jam. New machine should be cleaned once a week in the first two months, after then the filter cleaning can do every two weeks to ensure the oil flow is free.
Lubricanting oil need to be replaced regularly. The first change should be at 30 days for new machine; after then the replacememt can be prolong to every 6 to 12 months depend on oil condition.
The optical sensors need to clean regularly, usually 3 to 5 working days to clean once, to ensure the sensitivity of detection.
The intake filter of air blower should be cleaned once a week to ensure sufficient air flow.
For machine manual lubrication parts, make sure a regular oiling and cleaning is done according to lubrication schedule.
• Pre-sales service
• To provide a complete product introduction and specification, let customers understand what is their real need.
• Our specialists will provide design and consultation, recommend the most appropriate products to customers’ actually need.
• Sales service
• Provides full technical support. According to the chosen model, assists customers to have an optimized and economic production plan.
• Free training for installation, operation and maintenance, assists to set up a service program.
• A strict supply chain management, process control and comply with contracts to make product delivery on time.
• After-sales service
• Under warranty period, customers will have five years freemechanic parts replacement; Ruida Machinery will provide service and original spare parts supply forall productsin their life time as a promise.
• Provides installation supervising, fine tune assisting, operation and maintenance training.